Please note that this event has now finished.
To purchase the recording, please email: email@example.com
An interview with Alec Peachey
As part of its well-established portfolio of high-level infrastructure events, which have enjoyed government support, City & Financial Global is delighted to announce the next edition of the Annual EV Infrastructure Summit, which will be held in central London on the 7 June 2023.
The programme will focus on the challenge of scaling up EV infrastructure from electric cars to electric vans, trucks and buses, and the particular challenges involved with providing appropriate and sufficient infrastructure for each category. This in-person conference will feature insightful presentations from, and informed debate between, senior experts and government representatives on the key topics involved.
THIS YEAR’S KEY TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Project Rapid and the government’s EV infrastructure priorities.
- The role of EVs in achieving net zero
- Business model innovation – transport as a service? Scaling up from cars to commercial vehicles – what are the main barriers and how can they be addressed?
- Accessibility standards for chargers – is the UK setting global standards? Sharing best practice in designing accessible public EV charge points to address the needs of all users
- Levelling up the imbalance in charging infrastructure provision in the UK under a partnership model between central government and local authorities. Are the Local Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Fund and the On-Street Residential Chargepoint Scheme achieving their objectives?
- Decarbonising trucks – from policy to delivery. Latest developments & the creation of a pan-European charging network for trucks. The Zerft-2 Trial
- The OEM perspective on the roll-out and uptake of electric cars
- Moving forward towards integrated management of EV fleets – latest innovations and new products. How can you finance the decarbonization of bus fleets?
- Vehicle-to-grid technology
- What does the future hold for the UK EV infrastructure industry? Lessons learned from the roll-out of EV Infrastructure in Europe and the US
MEET OUR PAST AND CURRENT SPEAKERS & ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERS:
Lord Deben, Chair, Climate Change Committee; Trudy Harrison MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, The Department of Transport; Graeme Cooper BSc MBA, Head of Future Markets, National Grid; Ben Foulser, Director, KPMG UK; John Flint, CEO, UK Infrastructure Bank; Christina Calderato, Director of Transport Strategy and Policy, Transport for London; Mike Haws, CEO, SMMT; Karl Anders, Managing Director, Mer UK; Natasha Patel, Director, Baringa Partners; Philip New, Chief Executive Officer, Energy Systems Catapult, and Chair, Electric Vehicle Energy Taskforce; Graeme Dey MSP, Minister for Transport, The Scottish Government, Alex Smith, Managing Director, Volkswagen Group UK Ltd; Roger Hunter, Vice President, Electric Mobility Shell Renewables & Energy Solutions, Shell, Reza Shaybani, Co-Founder & CEO, The EV Network; Toddington Harper, CEO, GRIDSERVE; Philippe Vangeel, Secretary General, The European Association for Euromobility and many, many others…