Ethos provides debt financing, with uniquely favorable terms, designed to allow select companies with impactful projects to invest in themselves and fuel their future success.
Ethos generates its own funds from the Purchase and Sale of Fixed Income Assets and Securities. Ethos buys and sells Fixed Income Assets and Securities through brokerage accounts.
To diversify and rebalance the trading portfolio Ethos provides debt financing with part of its assets.
Ethos believes the most impactful projects have both profit and purpose. Because when the right project finds the right model of financing and support, the positive impact can be felt far and wide. First and foremost in the return on investment, but also in the jobs created and communities transformed.
Ashurst is a leading global law firm with world class capability and a prestigious international client base. The firm's in-depth understanding of its clients and commitment to providing exceptional standards of service has seen it become a trusted adviser to local and global corporates, financial institutions and governments on all areas of commercial law. Ashurst has 30 offices in 17 countries that offers the reach and insight of a global network, combined with the knowledge and understanding of local markets. With over 475 partners and a further 1,880+ lawyers working across 11 different time zones, the firm is able to respond to clients wherever and whenever required.
Why become a sponsor?
- Participate in a cutting-edge programme alongside an exceptional panel of speakers
- Demonstrate thought leadership in front of an audience of senior level delegates
- Promote your brand in a tightly focused and cost-effective manner on the event website, on all marketing materials and at the event itself
- Network with a highly influential group of senior decision-makers
- Work with our marketing team to maximise the attendance of prospective clients at the event