City and Financial Global is pleased to announce the next edition of Data and the Future of Financial Services Summit, which will take place in Central London on 17 May. This high-profile conference builds on the success of our well-established Digital, Technology and Data Events portfolio, which have become “must attend” gatherings for senior decision-makers in the UK financial services industry and beyond.
Ms Vivienne Artz OBE
MEET OUR PAST & CURRENT ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERS & SPEAKERS:
John Edwards, UK Information Commissioner, ICO; Jessica Rusu, Chief Data, Information and Intelligence Officer, FCA; Sneha Sanghrajka Shah, CEO, Board Member and Former Managing Director Business Accelerator, London Stock Exchange; Andy Thornley, Head of Programme, Financial Services, TechUk; Sarah Gadd, Global Head of Data and Artificial Intelligence Solutions, Credit Suisse; Mohammed Gharbawi, Co-Head of the Fintech Hub, Bank of England; Kirsten Mycroft, Managing Director and Chief Privacy Officer, BNY Mellon; Sherry Madera, Senior Vice President Public Policy, Mastercard; Edwina Dunn OBE, Chair, The Centre for Data Ethics and Innovation; Michelle Levin, Global Privacy Director, Onfido; Jason Maude, Chief Technology Advocate, Starling Bank; Stefan Hunt, Chief Data and Technology Insights Officer, Competition and Markets Authority; Adri Purkayastha, Group Head of AI & Digital Risk Analytics, BNP Paribas Group; Minesh Tanna, Partner and Global AI Lead, Simmons & Simmons; Chair, Society for Computers and Law AI Group; Bojana Bellamy, President, CIPL; Professor Philip Treleaven, Director of the UK Centre for Financial Computing and Analytics and Professor of Computing, UCL; Dr Adrian Weller, Programme Director for AI, The Alan Turing Institute and Member of the Advisory Board, Centre for Data Ethics and Innovation (CDEI), and many others…
Building on the current work and the latest priorities of the Bank of England, the FCA, ICO, CIPL, CDEI and leading financial institutions in the UK and beyond, the Data and the Future of Financial Services Summit will provide you with a detailed briefing on:
- The future of Data and AI in the UK financial markets and the main challenges we are facing. How data strategies and regulatory regimes in the EU, US and China are impacting us at the moment
- The FCA’s Consumer Duty consultation and its implications for data in the financial services sector
- The Data Protection and Digital Information Bill – what are the next steps
- Following the lead of the International Data Transfers Expert Council, what does the UK International Data Transfer Strategy look like? The state of play within the EU-US Data Privacy Framework and the global outcome
- Digital Assets and Privacy
- Delivering digital transformation in a data driven industry – best practice for achieving optimal business outcomes with data + AI in respect of people, process, and technology
- The value of synthetic data in the financial services. Other alternatives to the “real data”
- Open banking, open finance and open data – expert predictions for the years to come. Data sharing between incumbents and new players. How can data collaboration create shared value and drive innovation?
- Creating new data culture and implementing data ethics principles in the new era of the financial services industry – delivering on trustworthy innovation in data and AI