"It was excellent to hear from a diverse range of thought leaders in this topic in terms of informing a pro-innovation approach to regulating AI in the U.K. and how firms can approach risk management and oversight of AI models"
- Jessica Rusu, Chief Data Officer, FCA
"I was delighted to represent the UK Government's Centre for Data Ethics and Innovation last week at City & Financial Global’s Data & AI conference. Philip James and John Bowman were brilliant partners in a discussion on #AIEthics as a C-Suite issue.
Also loved meeting Heads of #ResponsibleAI and AI Ethics from Santander, UBS, Lloyds Banking Group and NatWest Group. #Financialservices is streaming ahead in this space!"
- Jessica Lennard, Board Member, CDEI & Senior Director, Data & AI Initiatives, Visa
"It was a very interesting and fun discussion!"
- Fabio Natalucci, Deputy Director, International Monetary Fund
"Many thanks to all for such a rich and progressive conversation on these important challenges and opportunities. I look forward to working with you as we take on these issues; let's be bold, as Bojana said! Special thanks to Miriam for the skilful moderating, Vivienne for chairing and leading the day's events, and Nicky, Virva, Ekaterina and everyone else who helped make it a triumph."
- Joe Jones, Head of Data Adequacy, Data Policy Directorate, Department for Digital, Culture Media & Sport
"I was honored to be included in the discussion and look forward to continuing to follow the great work and thought leadership of all involved."
- Caitlin Fennessy, CIPP, Research Director, IAPP (International Association of Privacy Professionals)
"It was an excellent agenda and set of speakers!"
- Walter McCahon, Principal, Privacy and Data Ethics, UK Finance
"It was truly a pleasure to host the event today, and well done to the team for putting together such an impressive agenda and organising everyone and everything so well."
- Vivienne Artz OBE, Chief Privacy Officer & Managing Director, London Stock Exchange Group
"Thanks so much all – I really enjoyed the well-organized event (thank you Ekaterina, Nicola and team), and all of the amazing panelist contributions made my job very easy!"
- Sneha Shah, Managing Director, Group Head LSEG Business Accelerator, Refinitiv
"The organisation was great, and everything seemed to run really well."
- Zinnia Pourdad, Event Marketing Specialist – Northern Europe, OneTrust
"Congrats on a successful event yesterday!"
- René Basson, Marketing Manager, London Stock Exchange Group
"Thank you and the Team for organising such a great event!"
- Martin Malazinskas, Business Development Manager, Herbert Smith Freehills
"Thank you to the City and Financial team for their support and coordination and a huge thank you to my excellent panel. Looking forward to continuing to collaborate."
- Sherry Madera, CFA, Chief Industry & Government Affairs Officer, Refinitiv