KPMG LLP, a UK limited liability partnership, operates from 22 offices across the UK with approximately 15,300 partners and staff. The UK firm recorded a revenue of £2.43 billion in the year ended 30 September 2021.
KPMG is a global organisation of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Legal, Tax and Advisory services. It operates in 145 countries and territories with more than 236,000 partners and employees working in member firms around the world. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such. KPMG International Limited is a private English company limited by guarantee. KPMG International Limited and its related entities do not provide services to clients.
Schroders is an investment manager with broad expertise across public and private markets, investing on behalf of savers and investors globally.
As an investment manager we make decisions every day on behalf of savers and investors around the world. They depend on our broad investment expertise, across private and public markets to manage: £731.6 billion (€871.3 billion/$990.9 billion)* of wealth and investments. We help them achieve their long-term financial goals – and make a positive impact in the world.
*As at 30 June, 2022
At Downforce Technologies, our mission is to make every hectare of land count towards achieving global climate, biodiversity and food security goals. Our platform is able to measure levels of carbon, water and biodiversity remotely at unparalleled levels of accuracy and scale. Our unique approach fuses data from multiple sources to build a digital twin of natural capital for any local environment which can be scaled globally.
Risilience is a sustainability analytics platform that helps businesses to understand the financial and operational risks to their business posed by climate and biodiversity change. The platform uses models and research, developed in association with the Centre for Risk Studies at the University of Cambridge, to understand risk and opportunity as well as create a credible and science-driven plan for reducing climate and biodiversity risk and impact.
Space Intelligence provides insights on natural capital to support nature-based solutions and sustainable finance. Within sustainable finance, Space Intelligence can provide (1) project baseline and annual performance monitoring for green and sustainability-linked products e.g., forestry, agricultural and biodiversity-related projects); (2) identification and monitoring of KPIs (e.g., carbon sequestration, forest cover, habitat connectivity) for sustainable finance; and (3) assessment of past, present, and future nature-related risk for projects, portfolios, or individual investments. The team is currently undertaking research to develop a biodiversity monitoring product for widespread use within the financial sector.
The FAIRR Initiative is a collaborative investor network that raises awareness of the environmental, social and governance (ESG) risks and opportunities in the global food sector. Our mission is to build a global network of investors who are aware of the issues linked to intensive animal production and seek to minimise the risks within the broader food system. With over 350 members globally, we are the world’s fastest-growing ESG network, representing over $68 trillion in combined assets. We engage in proactive dialogues with investors, companies and stakeholders to address the most material issues, including climate change, deforestation, working conditions, and global human and animal health issues linked to intensive animal farming. We also help investors identify and prioritise these factors through cutting-edge research, which can be integrated into their stewardship and decision-making processes.
NatureAlpha fills the gap in ESG metrics for transparent, science-led, asset-level insights on biodiversity and nature at scale, incorporating the body of knowledge brought forth by scientific literature. We serve the global investment community by working at the nexus of finance, technology and academia to enable the integration of nature and biodiversity risks and impacts into mainstream capital allocation decisions.
Iceberg Data Lab develops science-based environmental data solutions enabling financial institutions to measure the impact of their investments on climate and biodiversity and thus, better manage ecological risks and opportunities.
- Comprehensiveness: The Corporate Biodiversity Footprint performs an analysis based on products and assesses their impact throughout the value chain (scope 1, 2 and 3 upstream and downstream) of a corporate/asset/Sovereign’s, using reported data from company reports (data collection from analysts) and other publicly available information.
- Granular: Physical flows and environmental footprints are mapped for more 2,000 products and services from 1,200 sectors and 259 countries and regions.
- Scalable: The tool is suitable for assessing performance at corporate level over multiple asset classes and aggregated financial portfolios, comparing issuers within sectors and for comparing individual incremental impact.
- Transparent: clients have access to methodological guides and to the ESG analysts’ team. The Corporate Biodiversity Footprint indicator is supervised by a scientific committee to ensure the quality and the relevance of the approach.
- Actionable and recognized: Our data is compatible with international frameworks (French ‘Article 29’, TNFD, SBTN…). The data provided allows to differentiate past, present, and future impacts and gives the possibility to represent the impacts per pressure, per products and per scopes.
Why become a sponsor?
- Participate in a cutting-edge programme alongside an exceptional panel of speakers
- Demonstrate thought leadership in front of an audience of senior level delegates
- Promote your brand in a tightly focused and cost-effective manner on the event website, on all marketing materials and at the event itself
- Network with a highly influential group of senior decision-makers
- Work with our marketing team to maximise the attendance of prospective clients at the event